HYAL | Hyaluronic Acid GelSKU: HYAL gel
DERMEDICS™ HYAL is a care gel created for all types of aesthetic medicine treatments. It ensures the proper connection between electrodes, probes and the skin. Gel visibly supports in rejuvenation of the skin to restore it’s younger and healthier appearance. Recommended for skin of all ages.
- Add to Compare
- Print this page
HYAL | Hyaluronic Acid Gel
for aesthetic medicine treatments
Contains very low molecular weight 50-kDa Hyaluronic Acid!
[molecular weight of 50-kDa HA is analogical to the size of human’s skin pore and provides the best penetration abilities]
For dehydrated skin
Paraben and fragrance free!
General product view
DERMEDICSTM HYAL is a care gel created for all types of aesthetic medicine treatments. It ensures the proper connection between electrodes, probes and the skin.
Gel visibly supports in rejuvenation of the skin to restore it’s younger and healthier appearance. Recommended for skin of all ages.
Detailed product view
- Contains very low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (LMVHA)
50 kDa (the size similar to human’s skin pore)
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Keeps ions’ homeostatic balance
- Increases proteins’ expression of intercellular bridges
- Stimulates endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid of fibroblasts in epidermis
- Plumps up small wrinkles
- Microbiologically pure
- With proper viscosity
- Transparent color
- Water soluble
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Salt free
- Colorants free
- Paraben free
Directions for use
- Ultrasounds (sonophoresis)
- Electroporation (electrophoresis)
Optional directions for use
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Cavitation (ultrasonic liposuction)
- Laser lipolysis (optional just to provide extra anti-aging benefits for the skin)
Active ingredients (properties)
The newest generation of very low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (LMW HA), in the maximum allowable concentration 0.2%, has increased ability to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. It is nonpathogenic and Hypoallergenic. It keeps ions in a homeostatic balance, increases proteins expression of intercellular bridges, stimulates endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid of fibroblasts into epidermis and plumps up fine lines by increasing skin density.
INCI / Ingredients
Water/Aqua, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
The product is not intended for use with filler injections.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep attention on storage guidelines market on a label.
hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Can be mixed with COLLAGEN, ELASTIN and ALOE VERA gel.
- Gel can change its viscosity during the treatment to ensure deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin.
- 250g / 500g / 1kg in bottle with pull-push cap
- 5kg in cubitainer
- 250g – 40 bottles in carton
- 500g – 20 bottles in carton
- 1 kg – 12 bottles in carton
- 5 kg – 2 units in carton + 2 dispensers and 250g bottles
250g – 6 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
500g – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
1 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7 layers
5 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.